Saturday, July 21, 2007

Last Leg of the Journey

Dad's summary below:

"Tooth Ferry"(Waggoner Magazine authors) left 2 breakfasts on my seat--thanks! Gods pocket--went to get something and came back to my wine being chilled and a glass(narrow for white) awaiting me. Had a room but only one left one being built-i fine with that as it was dry and warm and what a view. Bear at cape scott park--lots of black bears. I threw my sunglasses into water here just trying to get rid of something that felt a little irritating on my neck, oh well didn't need them much anyway--ie not much sun in winter harbour. Hot Springs cove has a new improved boardwalk and change rooms!! but same old hot springs--ah feels so good. No picture of the following but I put the jetski into keel grass that resulterd in overheating and no power... my own fault not watching--finally got to shore in harbour @ 2 mph. Hired a kid to help me turn boat on side and took out grass--just happy no real damage. Made it to port alberni visiting mother in law and brother in law and staying with brother and sisiter in law

Gift on seat from the Waggoneer authors





Mother-in-law and brother-in-law
Pushing a wheelbarrow of stuff from the harbour up to mother-in-laws place.

No comments: