Monday, July 16, 2007

Port Hardy


This is the magazine of the guy that talked to/interviewed my dad.
Dad is back on Vancouver Island. Sounds like a good day. Ran into the guy from the magazine again so he gave him an update. Tonight he's staying at God's Pocket Resort...I know, really roughing it! He was talking to me as a family was pulling their 40
foot boat out of the water. They got a log in their prop so their motor was destroyed. The plan is to head out on the west side of Vancouver Island tomorrow.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just discovered the blog Jack.Glad to hear that things are going well. I would love to be skimming along beside you! Take care Jamie PS the Honda is running quite well

Anonymous said...

you know I see these places you are going to and I just want to move there, they seem so peacefull and lovely. continue to have a great time, anita and I think of you often. charlie