Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day 6 text

Just to let you know if blog info sent from iPad text mostly disappears hence you see only text relating to first picture.
Other pictures relate to Tagish lake , a big lake as well but not as big as Atlin and Whitehorse,
where I had a personal delivery gal bring me more electronics...chargers for the plane. Joanne had a trip planned to work at hospital here so I delayed for a few days to meet her.
Also met with my technical advisor and friend, Sean. Apparently I am still some what challenged in the IT department :)
I do like my go pro but unfortunately can't put videos on blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful country
charlie

Anonymous said...

Hi Jack!
I love the pictures! I hope that you have a great time in White Horse. I am living vicariously through you.
Safe and fun travel. Have a great time with Jo as well.
Janice